CELEBRATING with your someone special on Valentine’s Day… and because we SO like to share the love, here are our top 10 tips for the perfect night in.
- Find two champagne flute tumblers – the most on trend way to drink bubbles! (try Heals) or jam jars and fill them with…
- The wine critics’ choice of bubbles – Aldi’s Brut Champagne! And at £9.99 a bottle you can splash out on something naughty to go with it..
- Get a special take out. We recommend Cavendish Cooks (www.cavendishcooks.co.uk) for that home cooked but luxury touch.
- Candles, candles, candles! Max out on tea lights, create a heart shape, place chilled bubbles and glasses in the middle, light and stand back and admire (Boyz this is SO one for you!)
- Kinda cheesy but thoughtful – make sure that special song of yours is playing!
- Make the effort to buy their favourite flowers – this will win you more brownie points than a dozen red roses from the supermarket. And lots of them in vases, jars etc dotted all over the house will be extra brownie points!
- Sofa, blanket, snuggle, fire, chocolates – you know where that goes….
- Grey is the new black (50 shades of??!) so boyz get smartened up
- It doesn’t always have to be about the 14th February. Make a once a week date night your valentine’s promise
- REMEMBER don’t be someone’s Saturday night,… be someone’s Sunday morning
On that note, stop reading, get planning and sweep that special someone off their feet!
Helen & Claire